This route is for temporary workers whose entry to the UK helps to satisfy cultural, charitable, religious or international objectives including volunteering and job shadowing.
Temporary Worker visa has the following subcategories:
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Charity Worker) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Creative and sporting) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – International Agreement) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Religious Worker) visa
For initial entry all Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) applicants will need to hold Certificate of Sponsorship and have £945 on their bank account (or A-rated sponsor may state that the applicant will not claim public funds).
Afterwards applicants will be able to apply for the extension of their stay and then for the settlement in the UK.
UK immigration law is complicated and often confusing to those unfamiliar with the rules, regulations and procedures. Alrose Legal is on hand to translate technical issues into plain English and to provide you with superior solutions, whatever your immigration needs. Please feel free to contact us for professional advice.