If your overseas employer wants to transfer you to their UK branch for training purposes or to fill a specific vacancy that cannot be filled by a British or EEA worker you may be able to apply for Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa.
- a certificate of sponsorship from your licensed employer;
- ‘appropriate’ salary;
- £945 on your bank account for 90 days before you apply;
- age 16 or over
You may be asked to provide additional evidence that you have worked for your sponsor for the specified period (12 months for Short Term Staff or Long Term Staff or 3 months for Graduate Trainees). It could be payslips or bank statements covering the full specified consecutive months.
Initial entry will be granted for a period equal to the length of the period of engagement plus 1 month, or the maximum time which depends on the subcategory you apply for:
- Long-term Staff: 5 years, 14 days
- Graduate Trainee: 12 months
- Short-term Staff: 12 months
- Skills Transfer: 6 months
Alrose Legal provides assistance in assessing an individual’s options and eligibility for gaining Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa. Please do not hesitate to contact us for professional advice.